Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Unlocking a Myth
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Unlocking a Myth (Red Mage))
- Talk to Zalsuhm (inside Muckvix's Junk Shop H-9) with the desired Nyzul Isle weapon equipped for a cutscene.
- To complete this quest you must unlock your mythic weapon. To do this, you must accumulate the required number of Weapon Skill Points on your Vigil Weapon.
- Regardless of Nyzul Isle Investigation progress, only 250 Weapon Skill Points are needed to complete any Unlocking a Myth quest as of July 2014.
- Once you have acquired enough Weapon Skill Points, your new Weapon Skill will become available under your list of Weapon Skills, but only while your Nyzul Isle weapon still equipped.
- Trade your unlocked weapon to Zalsuhm. This unlocks your new Weapon Skill for use with any weapon.
- If you trade your weapon to Zalsuhm before it is unlocked, he will give you a rough gauge on how far along you have progressed. As you get closer to unlocking the message, the messages he gives you will indicate your progress:
- "I sense only a mote of energy present. You still have a long way to go."
- "I can feel a marked increase in energy compared to when I first held it. Keep up the good work."
- "The energy is threatening to burst forth. It won't be long now."
- "You've done it! Energy is overflowing as though the floodgates have burst open!"