Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from VIT)
Vitality is a defensive stat for reducing physical damage taken.
VIT is associated with the Earth element.
- VIT directly impacts fSTR. fSTR is a base damage bonus/penalty that depends upon the comparison between attacker STR and target VIT. Thus, maintaining high VIT allows you to negate some base damage of your enemy, (approximately 1 base damage per 4 VIT).
- Increasing VIT by 2 points adds 3 point of Defense.
- Increasing VIT plays an additional role in reducing enemy critical hit damage.
- Sufficient Vitality will increase the duration of Cover up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
- Rampart's Magic Shield effect will absorb VIT×2 worth of damage.
- The target's Vitality is one of the two player stats that determines Waltz strength.
- Vitality is used to determine Jump's base damage, with the formula: ( Base Damage + fSTR )×( 1 + VIT÷256 )
- Vitality plays a small role in improving cure potency (see Cure Formula).
- Chakra's HP restored is Vitality×2.