From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information
| Level Obtained
|| Stuns target with a low rate of success. Requires one finishing move.
|| 00:00:20 (Flourishes I)
|| 1 Finishing Move charge
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Violent Flourish" <stnpc>
- Deals one non-crit hit worth of damage and potentially Stuns the target.
- Can miss, and can also be resisted.
- Receives a 100 Accuracy bonus, making additional accuracy gear somewhat worthless.
- Resist rate for Stun effect is dependent upon the Dancer's Magic Accuracy.
- Base Magic Accuracy is likely related to Dagger Skill.
- Stun effect may have multiple "resist states" which effectively makes it more accurate than you'd predict.
- Depends on two hit rate checks, but with capped Hit Rate and Magic Hit Rate it has about a 99% chance of successful Stun thanks to the high Magic Hit Rate.
- Stun lasts for 1 to 7 seconds, with an average of about 4.
You Might Also Like These Articles