Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
In order to participate, players must satisfy the following:
- Players must have completed ten or more Records of Eminence objectives and moves to the following areas:
- Players may then join a Unity by setting the Records of Eminence objective "All for One,"speaking to one of the NPCs given below, and selecting a Unity to join:
- All for One is found under the "Tutorial" section of the Records of Eminence menu.
- The following Unity factions are available:
How to Participate
Players primary objective is to complete Records of Eminence objectives under the Unity section of the menu. This will earn players the most Accolades.
- Other objectives that are not Unity specific will grant a small amount of Accolades of which is specified when flagging them.
- Unity Eminence objectives count towards a players 30 objective limit.
Certain Unity objectives are shared, and some are faction specific objectives.
- Reference the Records of Eminence page for information on objectives.
Unity Accolades (sometimes called Unity Points) can be earned by completing Unity-based Records of Eminence objectives. A small amount can be earned from non-Unity objectives and defeating certain monsters. Accolades cap at 99,999.
The accolades can be used in a variety of ways such as:
- Participating in the Wanted battles (300 to 4,100 Accolades per NM spawn).
- Purchasing items from Unity NPCs.
- Enhancing equipment found in Wanted battles (1,000 to 10,000 Accolades per upgrade).
- Teleporting to Wanted battle staging areas (100 Accolades per teleport).
- Determining your faction rank.
Unity members receive a +5% bonus to accolades gained for each ranking below 1st, with Rank 11 receiving +50%.
Once 5000 accolades have been earned in a tally period, the Unity leader is available to call as a Trust alter ego. They will remain available however if not enough accolades are earned in a period they can eventually be lost. The list of alter egos and their abilities can be found at the Trust magic page.
Players may speak directly to their faction by using the unity chat either as the default chat setting or by typing /unity or /u before typing.
- This feature may be turned off in the menu under Status>Unity>Unity Info>Unity chat settings: Active or Inactive.
Players may select Unity Lists in the Unity menu to view a list of the members sorted by faction. This is ideal for being able to find out which friends or linkshell members have deeply betrayed you by joining a different faction. The list functions like the search menus do for areas. This way you can track down specific names and let them know how they should rally behind Naja's morning star less they be beaten senseless or how Apururu is the one true faction leader, all hail Apururu.
- Unity rankings are tabulated and announced every week (Earth time). Rankings are decided based on an average of the individual evaluation of all Unity members during that week. This individual evaluation is calculated at the rate of one point per 1,000 accolades earned through Records of Eminence.
A partial evaluation is simply the current ranking for the tally that week.
- Players must have a partial evaluation of 5 before being able to summon their unity leader Trust.
- This may be viewed under Status → Unity → Unity Info
Players may switch Unities by paying a certain number of Accolades to an A.M.A.N. representative. The fee charged depends on the difference in ranking between the current and desired Unities, with transferring to higher ranked Unities requiring more accolades. Once a Unity has been chosen, players cannot transfer again until the following Sunday at midnight (JST). You will lose access to your trust alter ego until enough accolades have been earned to regain the privilege.
Wanted battles are confrontation-style fights that charge adventurers with slaying particular notorious monsters. In this style of battle, neither other players nor other monsters may interact with participants in the battle, which takes place in a specific area. Completing a Wanted objective will reward players with equipment and other items.
The following prerequisites must be met to participate in a Wanted battle:
- Be in a party or alliance of between one and eighteen players. (Since the August 2015 version update, the minimum number of players required to participate in Wanted battles has been decreased from three to one.)
- With seven or more players, the Wanted target's HP will increase in line with the number of players over six.
- All party members must accept the requisite Wanted objective.
- All party members must possess the required number of accolades.
- The party must be unsynced to initiate battle.
Wanted battles are flagged in the Records of Eminence menu under Unity.
The zone, location of the fight, recommended level, cost, number required, and Sparks, Experience Points, and Capacity Points rewards are all specified.
- Reference the Records of Eminence page for information on objectives.
Unity Wanted Notorious Monsters
|Content Level||Unity Accolades||NM||Zone||Positions|
|75||200||Bounding Belinda||South Gustaberg||(E-7), (G-7), (G-8)|
|75||200||Hugemaw Harold||East Ronfaure||(H-9), (J-8), (J-10)|
|75||200||Prickly Pitriv||East Sarutabaruta||(G-9), (I-7), (J-9)|
|99||400||Ironhorn Baldurno||La Theine Plateau||(G-8), (G-9), (I-9)|
|99||400||Sleepy Mabel||Konschtat Highlands||(F-5), (G-9), (H-8)|
|99||400||Serpopard Ninlil||Tahrongi Canyon||(E-9), (H-8), (I-9)|
|119||1500||Abyssdiver||Buburimu Peninsula||(H-7), (K-6), (K-9)|
|119||1500||Immanibugard||Lufaise Meadows||(G-7), (J-9), (K-9)|
|119||1500||Intuila||Bibiki Bay||(G-8), (H-10), (I-6)|
|119||1500||Jester Malatrix||Qufim Island||(G-7), (G-8), (I-8)|
|119||1500||Orcfeltrap||Carpenters' Landing||(H-9), (I-9), (I-11)|
|119||1500||Sybaritic Samantha||Yuhtunga Jungle||(F-11), (F-10), (I-6)|
|119||1500||Valkurm Imperator||Valkurm Dunes||(D-6), (E-8), (K-9)|
|122||1800||Cactrot Veloz||Eastern Altepa Desert||(G-10), (I-5), (J-9)|
|122||1800||Emperor Arthro||Jugner Forest||(I-6), (I-9), (J-11)|
|122||1800||Garbage Gel||Bostaunieux Oubliette||(J-7), (J-10), (F-8)|
|122||1800||Joyous Green||Pashhow Marshlands||(H-9), (I-6), (J-9)|
|122||1800||Keeper of Heiligtum||The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah||(J-11), (K-9), (J-10)|
|122||1800||Tiyanak||Misareaux Coast||(G-8), (F-8), (I-11)|
|122||1800||Voso||Labyrinth of Onzozo||(G-6), (H-7), (I-5)|
|122||1800||Warblade Beak||Meriphataud Mountains||(G-9), (I-9), (K-11)|
|122||1800||Woodland Mender||Yhoator Jungle||(G-10), (H-7), (I-10)|
|125||2100||Arke||Sauromugue Champaign||(G-8), (J-9), (L-7)|
|125||2100||Ayapec||The Boyahda Tree||(D-6), (I-10), (H-6)|
|125||2100||Azure-toothed Clawberry||Temple of Uggalepih||Map 1 : (J-8), Map 2 :(H-9), (F-7)|
|125||2100||Bakunawa||Sea Serpent Grotto||(J-8), (I-10), (D-9)|
|125||2100||Beist||Xarcabard||(I-7), (I-8), (I-9)|
|125||2100||Centurio XX-I||Quicksand Caves||Map 1 : (H-12), (I-5), (I-9)|
|125||2100||Coca||Ifrit's Cauldron||(I-7), (F-10), (H-6)|
|125||2100||Douma Weapon||Ro'Maeve||(I-10), (G-11), (C-9)|
|125||2100||King Uropygid||Western Altepa Desert||(F-10), (F-8), (J-6)|
|125||2100||Kubool Ja's Mhuufya||Wajaom Woodlands||(K-9), (I-9), (I-8)|
|125||2100||Largantua||Beaucedine Glacier||(J-7), (K-8), (K-9)|
|125||2100||Lumber Jill||Batallia Downs||(E-5), (H-9), (J-7)|
|125||2100||Mephitas||Garlaige Citadel||(I-6), (G-7), (H-8)|
|125||2100||Muut||Attohwa Chasm||(F-7), (E-8), (G-9)|
|125||2100||Specter Worm||Kuftal Tunnel||(F-9), (H-5), (J-11)|
|125||2100||Strix||Rolanberry Fields||(E-11), (F-8), (J-8)|
|125||2100||Vermillion Fishfly||Lufaise Meadows||(G-7), (J-9), (K-9)|
|128||2400||Azrael||Den of Rancor||(H-5), (G-10), (G-9)|
|128||2400||Borealis Shadow||Fei'Yin||(I-7), (J-8), (F-9)|
|128||2400||Camahueto||Uleguerand Range||(G-10), (D-9), (D-8)|
|128||2400||Carousing Celine||Fei'Yin||Map 1 : (I-7), (J-8), (F-9)|
|128||2400||Grand Grenade||Mount Zhayolm||(D-5), (C-6), (E-7)|
|128||2400||Vedrfolnir||Cape Teriggan||(I-7), (H-8), (I-8)|
|128||2400||Vidmapire||Alzadaal Undersea Ruins||Map 5: (F-7), (F-10), (I-10)|
|128||2400||Volatile Cluster||Misareaux Coast||(G-8), (F-8), (I-11)|
|128||2400||Glazemane||Cape Teriggan||(I-7), (H-8), (I-8)|
|128||2400||Wyvernhunter Bambrox||Gustav Tunnel||Map 2 : (H-6), (G-8), (F-7)|
|135||3100||Hidhaegg||The Boyahda Tree||Map 1 : (D-6), Map 2 : (I-10), Map 3 : (F-6)|
|135||3100||Sovereign Behemoth||Behemoth's Dominion||(E-8), (G-8), (J-9)|
|135||3100||Tolba||Valley of Sorrows||(G-8), (F-9), (G-9)|
|135||3100||Thu'ban||Wajaom Woodlands||(K-9), (I-8), (I-9)|
|135||3100||Sarama||Mount Zhayolm||(D-5), (C-6), (E-7)|
|135||3100||Shedu||Caedarva Mire||Map 4 : (H-7), (G-8), (I-7)|
|145||4100||Tumult Curator *||Aydeewa Subterrane||Map 2 : (J-9), (K-7), (L-8)|
Each time a wanted NM is defeated, the player will receive a coffer for that NM. When the player opens the coffer there is a chance of receiving the specific NQ or HQ version of the equipment from that NM, the specific upgrade materials from that NM, other synthesis materials, or gil. Once the player has the NQ version of the equipment they can upgrade it to HQ via the Unity NPCs at the cost of Unity Accolades and a number of materials, regardless if they have access to or have beaten the Unity NM (such as receiving the NQ from a special Gobbiebox campaign). There is a wait time of one Vana'diel day for the equipment to be finished.
See: Unity Rewards for a specific list of drops.
Monthly Adventurer Campaigns
There are two types of campaigns that may run any given month.
Double Unity Accolade Campaign
- When this Monthly Adventurer Campaign is active, Unity Accolades are gained faster.
Unity Wanted Campaign
- When this Monthly Adventurer Campaign is active, participating in Unity Wanted Battles reap twice the rewards for completing your objective.
- Completing Wanted I, Wanted II, and Wanted III Records of Eminence objectives will yield 2 treasure chests instead of 1.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Unity Concord"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.