Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
By letting out a roar that shakes the earth itself, you greatly increase your power and simultaneously boost the morale of your allies. It is also a clear indication on your stance against the enemy, and draws its anger towards you.
|Job Ability Information|
|Description||Increases attack power for your party.|
|Range||13.9' Radius (party members only)|
|Cumulative Enmity||1||Volatile Enmity||300|
|Command||/ja "Warcry" <me>|
|Effect of each Rank||Decreases recast by 00:00:10 for every rank.|
- Increases Attack stat by a percentage.
- The final value granted does not snapshot and scales dynamically with equipment.
- Overwrites and is overwritten by Blood Rage.
- Does not stack with Boost. Warcry will have no effect if Boost is active.
- Enmity gain to the user varies depending on how many people the effect lands on.
- If the effect is stolen via Aura Steal, then the amount of attack increase is the same as the increase on the mob it was stolen from.
- Attack and Ranged Attack bonus given by Warcry varies by level of the Warrior or Warrior Subjob using Warcry.
- Equation: Attack Boost = floor( (Warrior Level ÷ 4) + 4.75 ) ÷ 256
- Can have an additional TP Bonus effect if you have Merits into Savagery.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Warrior's Mask||Increases duration by 10 seconds.|
|Warrior's Mask +1||Increases duration by 10 seconds.|
|Warrior's Mask +2||Increases duration by 20 seconds.|
|Agoge Mask||Increases duration by 25 seconds.|
|Agoge Mask +1||Increases duration by 30 seconds.|