By letting out a roar that shakes the earth itself, you greatly increase your power and simultaneously boost the morale of your allies. It is also a clear indication on your stance against the enemy, and draws its anger towards you.
|Job Ability Information
| Level Obtained
|| Increases attack power for your party.
|| 13.9' Radius (party members only)
|| 00:05:00 (Base)
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Warcry" <me>
| Merit Information
|| Ranks Available
| Effect of each Rank
|| Decreases recast by 00:00:10 for every rank.
- Increases Attack stat by a percentage.
- The final value granted does not snapshot and scales dynamically with equipment.
- Overwrites and is overwritten by Blood Rage.
- Does not stack with Boost. Warcry will have no effect if Boost is active.
- Enmity gain to the user varies depending on how many people the effect lands on.
- If the effect is stolen via Aura Steal, then the amount of attack increase is the same as the increase on the mob it was stolen from.
- Attack and Ranged Attack bonus given by Warcry varies by level of the Warrior or Warrior Subjob using Warcry.
- Equation: Attack Boost = floor( (Warrior Level ÷ 4) + 4.75 ) ÷ 256
- Can have an additional TP Bonus effect if you have Merits into Savagery.