Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||October Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments|
Were you looking for Hit Rate?
- Accuracy = Accuracy from Skill + Accuracy from DEX + Accuracy from Traits/etc.
The contribution of DEX to accuracy is as follows:
The contribution of Skill to accuracy
- Equation (Skill ≤ 200): Accuracy from Skill = Skill
- Equation (200 ≤ Skill ≤ 400): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 200)×0.9 ) + 200
- Equation (400 ≤ Skill ≤ 600): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 400)×0.8 ) + 380
- Equation (600 ≤ Skill): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 600)×0.9 ) + 540
- "Low Evasion" means that you have ≥10 more Accuracy than the target has evasion (≥80% Hit rate before level correction)
- "High Evasion" means that you have >30 fewer Accuracy than the target has evasion (<60% Hit rate before level correction).
By finding out exactly how much Accuracy you need to hit these bounds, you can figure out the target's exact evasion.
Furthermore, if a player is running a parsing tool they may get a rough number of their accuracy needs by using the following equation:
- (Desired Hit Rate - Current Hit Rate) x 2
- Given the number of variables such as a evasion boost moves by mobs, loss of buffs, variance in buff potency, sample size, etc during a fight this number will be more of an estimate.
Weapon Skill Accuracy
Weapon Skill Accuracy is a newer statistic found on weapons and other equipment.
It is essentially the same as accuracy described above, but it only applies to all hits on "Physical" Weapon Skills.
- Confirmed by a DEV post to only work on physical weapon skills.