From BG FFXI Wiki
| When One Man Is Not Enough
||Dhea Prandoleh, Windurst Waters (S) - (H-10)
||Wings of the Goddess
||The Mithran mercenary majors are feuding over exclusive rights to Lehko Habhoka who is now presumed to be hiding out in Sarutabaruta. Find and bring back the heartthrob before things get out of hand.
- Begin the quest by speaking to Dhea Prandoleh at H-10. Several fish are noted in this cutscene: Blackened Siredon, Forest Carp, Greedie, and Pipira.
- The next cutscene is located at the magic tower at F-10 in West Sarutabaruta (S). Touch the Sealed Entrance.
- Touch it again for a second cutscene.
- Speak with Dhea again and you will be suggested to trade one of the items listed in the previous cutscene.
- Return to the Sealed Entrance and trade fish to satisfy his hunger.
- One Blackened Siredon will satisfy his hunger.
- Feeding him a Pipira then a Greedie and then selecting "no" will give the next cutscene as well.
- Feeding him three times will also satisfy his hunger.
- A long cutscene with that will discuss many topics will start. In what order you talk about the topics do not matter.
- Once the cutscene is over you will be given 12 Red Roses and the quest will be complete.
- Zoning back into Windurst Waters (S) will start the next quest, A Feast for Gnats.
You Might Also Like These Articles