Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Whence Blows the Wind
- Speak to Maat on a level 56 job. He will ask you for three key items deep in the beastmen strongholds.
Zone Position Key Item Monastic Cavern (J-6) Orcish crest Qulun Dome (J-7) Quadav crest Castle Oztroja (H-6) Yagudo crest
- A ??? spot appears in each of these areas, and are close to True-Sight/Sound Notorious Monsters.
Note: Either you or a player assisting you must possess the Crimson orb from a mini-quest below.
- Then exit the Monastic Caverns at (I-8).
- Proceed to the (J-9) entrance to Monastic Caverns, you or a partner will need a Crimson orb from Sedal-Godjal to access it though.
- Take care as orcs around this wall will aggro you after dropping invisible and interrupt the prompt to open the wall.
Crimson Orb Obtainment:
- After following the path mentioned above speak to Sedal-Godjal in Davoi at (J-8) just north of the (J-9) Wall of Banishing.
- Proceed to and touch the Wall of Banishing to the south at (J-9), then return to him to get the base Key Item, White orb.
- From there head to and touch the ponds at (H-10), (L-9), (E-8) and (H-6).
- After obtaining the Crimson orb, return to the Wall of Banishing you were previously at in Davoi, (J-9).
- Once inside Monastic Cavern, to get to the ???, stick to the west wall to avoid true-sight Notorious Monsters.
- Either you or a player assisting you must have the Silver bell , Coruscant rosary , and Black matinee necklace from the mission Magicite before you may get this crest.
- Bring some form of Sneak (Invisible is not needed) for this.
- To reach the Quadav crest, proceed to Beadeaux (K-6) and enter the tunnel. Follow the path to (M-8) and enter Qulun Dome.
- You are almost there, proceed through the door to the right after zoning. This requires the key items mentioned above.
- One true-sound NM, Ruby Quadav guards the first room.
- You should be fine to run past if it is on the far side of the room.
- Otherwise this NM is level 71-73 and will likely stomp you or take a long time with a party of trusts. So just zone instead.
- Once inside the main room, hug the south wall to avoid several other true-sound NMs to reach the ??? spot and obtain the crest.
Note: Lower level players may want to bring and use a Reraise item such as an Instant Reraise.
- Once again, either you or a player assisting you must have reached the Magicite mission in order to complete this as you need the Yagudo torch .
- To reach the Yagudo crest , you must reach the fourth floor and drop down through the password door.
- This password changes each game day so you may want to time this journey accordingly.
- On the climb you will gain two of the passwords, guess the remaining one with the list below.
- Check the password #1 in the room at (H-9) soon after entering.
- Proceed to the Brass Door at (I-8)
- Pull one of the levers and run back. There is a 50% chance you will trigger a trap door, but you may run away after hitting the handle and not fall.
- Simply use the other handle after the floor raises back up if need be otherwise proceed.
- Follow the stairs, at (J-8) you reach the next floor, Map 2.
- Head south to the fork in the path at (H-10) then make a right.
- Follow the path to to the password #3 in the room at the north west corner of (I-8)
- Head to the Brass Door at (G-8)
- Play with the levers there in different combinations until the door opens.
- After this door, monsters will now be more challenging to low level players and then dangerous by the fourth floor.
- Follow the path to (G-9) and on to the next floor, Map 3.
- Follow the one way path of this floor, up the stairs to (H-11), and on to the last floor.
- The leeches in the pool will aggro sound if you are only running with invisible for the Yagudos. So don't run in the pool.
- Once you reach this floor you must open the Brass Door at (H-7) by selecting and lighting one of the torches in the corner rooms at (G-7), (G-8), (H-7), or (H-8).
- To proceed, you must input the password on the pedestal in front of you. If you followed thus far you only need to guess password two from the list below:
Possible passwords: Domi Puqu Gadu Deggi Mjuu Xalmo Haqa Mong Ouzi Duzu Buxu Quu Misu Xicu Ovzi Duxo Zhuu
- When you get the password right you will drop down and see a courtyard to the North, the ??? spot is on the first platform.
- A true-sight NM named Yagudo High Priest stands nearly on top of the ??? spot.
- Speak to Maat once you have all three key items to complete the quest.