Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Blood Pact Information|
|Description:||Grants a Magic Shield effect for party members within area of effect.|
|Blood Pact Type:||Blood Pact: Ward|
|Command:||/pet "Wind's Blessing" <me>|
- Duration is affected by summoning magic skill at the time of the wards use.
- The Magic Shield effect acts as a Phalanx-like effect that only reduces magic damage.
- The amount of damage reduced is variable, based on Siren's Base Stats at the time of the wards use via the equation:
- Damage Reduction = Siren's MND ÷ 5
- Magic Shield effect does not disappear after taking one magic hit, it persists through the entire duration of the ability and does not decay in potency.
- Shares a buff slot and does not stack with, in Rampart < Shining Ruby < Wind’s Blessing < One for All. :