||Windurstian Embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens
||Have Wings Will Fly
||Confiscate the three kinds of magicite in Davoi, Beadeaux, and Castle Oztroja to prevent the resurrection of the Shadow Lord.
- Trade six crystals to Morlepiche in Ru'Lude Gardens by the zone to Upper Jeuno or any Gate Guard in Jeuno or Windurst.
- You may repeat missions 2-2 or 3-2 instead of trading crystals until you have enough rank points.
- Click the "Door: Windurstian Emb." in Ru'Lude Gardens for the Archducal audience permit.
- The 3rd door in the Windursti Embasy is the right one.
- Click on the door to the Audience Chamber at (H-5) in Ru'Lude Gardens for a cutscene and the Letter to Aldo.
- Speak to Aldo in the back of the Neptune's Spire Tenshodo H.Q. for a cutscene and the Silver bell.
- If you have done this mission in a other nation then you already have the bell but you still need to talk to him for a cutscene.
- Obtain the 3 Magicite key items. See below for details.
- Click the Audience Chamber after obtaining all 3 Magicite for a Cutscene and your reward (either an Airship Pass, or, if you already have one, 20,000 gil).
- Return to Pakh Jatalfih in the Ru'Lude Gardens Windurstian Embasy to complete the mission, receive 10,000 gil and Message to Jeuno (Windurst).
- With Tractor and a friend who has all of the key items, the only key items that is necessary are Silver bell and Yagudo torch.
- This mission is identical for all three nations. If you have completed this mission in another nation, you will not have to complete the prerequisite quests again, as the key items are saved.
- Gain access to the Tenshodo by completing the quest Tenshodo Membership if you have enough fame.
- Examine the door at the end of the hallway in Neptune's Spire to enter the Tenshodo H.Q.
- Once inside speak with Aldo at (J-8) for the Silver bell.
- Before you head out, if you haven't already bought your maps, now is the time to do it. They can be purchased for 3,000 Gil from the following NPC's:
Note: This prerequisite can be done either before or after the Davoi and Castle Oztroja sections of this mission. It's up to you whether you want to get the requisite Key Items now, or in concert with the Beadeaux section.
- Mages will need Echo Drops for this area.
- Everything in this area aggros sound, therefore only Sneak is necessary.
- Set your Home Point in Jeuno and bring some form of Warp.
- You will have to kill two level 40-45 NM in this zone. Having trusts summoned before applying Sneak and heading out is recommended.
- Enter Beadeaux from Pashhow Marshlands at (L-11).
- If you have a high level helper it is easier at this point to send them ahead to kill the NM's and then just lot the drops. If this is the case you can head back to Jeuno as soon as you have both items.
- Follow the left wall to a tunnel at (H-7).
- Inside follow the right wall until you get to a Mute device. Click this device and it will silence you. This will allow you to pass the up coming Afflictor without being Cursed.
- Head south after you have been silenced and then follow the tunnel west until you reach the exit at (F-8).
- Outside reapply silence at the Mute in front of you and then head southwest to a ramp at (E-10).
- Once you are on the upper area turn right and go across the bridge. Follow this path across a second and a third bridge then remove your silence. Follow the right wall here until you reach (H-9/10).
- Here you will find De'Vyu Headhunter. He is a Warrior NM. He will drop the Quadav Charm.
- Now turn around and head northeast back toward where you came from.
- Follow the right wall now until you reach (F-6).
- Here you will find Go'Bhu Gascon, another Warrior NM. He will drop the other required item, Quadav Augury Shell.
- Head back to Jeuno.
- Trade both items to Sattal-Mansal.
- These must be traded separately through the use of two trades.
- If you trade him both items at once you will not get both of the KIs you need to open the door in the Qulun Dome. The second item will still be in your inventory.
- This part of the mission can be soloed but a group or high level help will make death less likely.
- Make your way to Davoi.
- Head to (G-7). There will be two Orcs here - either kill them or sneak past them. Drop invisible and click on the Wall of Dark Arts. If you aggro the Orcs you can quickly run through the Wall to the zone a few feet ahead.
- Inside there will not be any monsters. Walk down the path into a large room and inspect the Magicite for a Key Item.
- This part of the Mission can be soloed but a group or high level help is highly recommended.
- You will need both Silent Oils and Prism Powders.
- There are areas of this zone where anyone under level 60 will still receive aggro.
- Castle Oztroja is located at (L-8) in Meriphataud Mountains.
- Enter and head to the Brass Door at (I-8). You will see a lever at either side of the door. One lever will open the door and the other will open a trap in the floor and cause you to fall into a pit. There is a very easy way to open this door.
- Stand between the two levers in front of the door.
- Select one of the levers
- Click the lever and immediately run back. If it is the trapped lever there is some lag between when the lever is clicked and when the trap door opens. If the door opens run through, if the trap opens wait for it to close and then use the other lever.
- The game is very picky about where you stand to hit the lever. You may have to move around a bit until you don't see the "Target is out of Range" message.
- On the second floor, head to (G-7) where you will exit into a courtyard.
- On this map, head north (without falling off) to a cave entrance at (I-7).
- Here follow the right wall until you reach a door at (H-9).
- The mobs in this area are much higher level then the ones previously encountered.
- At the door, light the torch and you will be taken through.
- Head South and take a right to another Brass Door. Click on the door to open it.
- The zone is just beyond this door so run like hell if you have aggro.
- Inside you will be in an area with no mobs. Click on the Magicite for another Key Item.
- If the cutscene did not trigger, and you received a message that the "magicite glows ominously," then try the following:
- Go back to Upper Jeuno, trigger the cutscene with Paya-Sabya, go to Lower Jeuno, and trigger the cutscene with Muckvix to receive Yagudo Torch
- Go back to Altar Room for an initial cutscene with Fickie, and then a subsequent cutscene when touching the magicite
- Seems that the Yagudo Torch key item portion is required, even if someone else can get you through
- From the entrance, head back to the tunnel at (H-7) inside follow the left wall to zone into Qulun Dome.
- There are no monsters in here. Check the Magicite for your last Key Item.
- Make your way back to Jeuno.
- Click on Ducal Chamber for CS.
- Speak to Pakh Jatalfih in the Windurstian Embassy to receive promotion to Rank 5.