Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Windurst Mission 6-1
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Trade 4 crystals to the Conquest NPC to unlock the mission then accept it from the Gate Guard.
- Talk to Hakkuru-Rinkuru at the Orastery in Port Windurst for a cutscene and the Southwestern star charm.
- Go to the southwestern tower (Dahlia Tower) in West Sarutabaruta (F-11) and enter Outer Horutoto Ruins.
- Go to (J-8) in Outer Horutoto Ruins and click the Gate: Magical Gizmo to spawn 4 Jack Cardians.
- Examine the door after defeating them for a cutscene.
- It is not necessary to kill them all.
- Sneak up before examining the door, make sure everyone else is well back.
- They are magic aggressive so make sure mages are well out of range.
- Make sure you do not kill the one you pulled before the others depop, if you do, you will not receive the cutscene when you examine the door.
- The cardians do not link.
- Return to Hakkuru-Rinkuru.
- Enter Full Moon Fountain for a cutscene which completes the mission.
- Home Point #1 in Toraimarai Canal is fastest way there.