From BG FFXI Wiki
| Full Moon Fountain
||Any Windurst Gate Guard
||At the request of the Orastery, you are to go to the southwestern magic tower of the Horutoto Ruins, located in West Sarutabaruta. Deep within you will find a laboratory, where you are ordered to switch on the magical gizmo.
- Accept the mission and go to the Orastery in Port Windurst
- At the Orastery, talk to Hakkuru-Rinkuru for a cutscene with Ajido-Marujido. He tells you to go to the southwestern tower in West Sarutabaruta and to press the switch in the laboratory to activate the magic towers. He gives you the Southwestern Star Charm (key item).
- Proceed to the southwestern tower of the Outer Horutoto Ruins in West Sarutabaruta. Once inside go to (J-8) where you will find the Gate: Magical Gizmo.
- Clicking on the door will spawn 4 Jack Cardians.
- Examine the door after defeating them for a cutscene.
- It is not necessary to kill them all.
- Sneak up before examining the door, make sure everyone else is well back.
- They are magic aggressive so make sure mages are well out of range.
- Make sure you do not kill the one you pulled before the others depop, if you do, you will not receive the cutscene when you examine the door.
- The cardians do not link.
- Return to Hakkuru-Rinkuru in the Orastery where you will be told that Ajido-Marujido now wants you to go to the central tower of Horutoto Ruins.
- Head to Full Moon Fountain for a cutscene.
- The mission is complete when the cutscene ends.
You Might Also Like These Articles