From BG FFXI Wiki
| Dungeons and Dancers
|| Wings of the Goddess
||Lilisette and Portia are being detained in a subterranean location somewhere beneath the Beaucedine Glacier Your rescue effort begins with a search for the entrance underground.
- Examine the Regal Pawprints Beaucedine Glacier (S) (G-9) for a cutscene.
- This is west of the Campaign warp and on the same level as the tower; do not head down the ramp.
- Examine the Regal Pawprints again to enter the battlefield at Everbloom Hollow.
- You have 30 minutes to complete the mission. If you fail you can get another Aroma bug at (H-10).
- There is very little fighting to do in this battlefield. Instead your goal is to reach the exit of this maze before time runs out.
- Everyone in your party will receive two Ratstail Explosives to use at ??? in front of dead end walls.
- Everyone in your party will also be given jars of Firesand.
- These can be buried at specific color coded detonators near walls that can be blown up.
- There are also several color coded switches scattered across the level. If you use a switch after you have buried Firesand at it's matching detonator, it will blow up another wall.
- The mission will end when someone in your party finds the exit.
- Here's the optimal path for the mission:
- Go northwest to start and hug the right wall. Blow up the wall at (H/I-9), then blow up the wall to the north at (H-8). Double back and kill the Goblin Reaver, and obtain the 3 explosives. (Do not forget this! Check the ??? left in its place once per explosive.)
- Blow up the wall to the southeast at (I-9), then proceed northeast until you reach the dead-end. Examine it for a cutscene. It tells you about Firesand, and also gives you a temp item Firesand, even though it doesn't say so.
- Examine the dead-end again, and place the jar of Firesand.
- Circle back to the wall you opened at (H-8) and continue through the opening. Go to (I-7/8) and trigger the green switch.
- Go back to the dead-end where you left the Firesand and run through where the wall was to enter map 2.
- Blow up the wall to the southeast at (G-8/9).
- Travel east and blow up the wall at (I-9).
- Continue southeast and examine the blue warp to exit.
You Might Also Like These Articles