From BG FFXI Wiki
|| DMG:133 Delay:267 Magic Accuracy+25 Magic Damage+155 Club skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +228 Enhances "Divine Veil" effect Enhances "Divine Benison" effect III "Mystic Boon" Aftermath: Increases Magic Acc./Acc. Occasionally attacks twice Afterglow
|| Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare
| Weapon Information
|| All Races
| Obtained From...
| Oboro REM Upgrade
|| Costs 300 Beitetsu after speaking to him with the level 99 afterglow weapon equipped
- This weapon is the fully upgraded White Mage Club weapon through the mythic process, but it can be further upgraded via Oboro.
- Note: This version is known as the "119 II" weapon. This phase can be skipped, and it often is due to its very expensive (and time consuming) cost.
- Players obtain this weapon from either upgrading the "99 II" via Oboro, or participate in Trial of the Magians with their "119 I" phase.
- Upon completion of either the "119 I" or "119 II" version via Oboro, both upgrades result in the same outcome. Players are rewarded with the "119 III" weapon which has the Afterglow trait and higher statistics (approx Item Level 121).
- This weapon allows user to use the weaponskill Mystic Boon.
- Enhances Divine Veil Effect gives the following benefit:
- All spells have the Divine Veil effect active without the use of Divine Seal. This means that every status removal spell cast with Yagrush equipped applies to the entire party it is cast on.
- This benefit also applies to parties that the wielder is not part of.
- Enhances Divine Benison Effect III gives the following benefit:
You Might Also Like These Articles