Call. Bracers +2
From FFXI Wiki
|Description:||DEF:23 MP+50 Depending on day or weather: Halves avatar perpetuation cost Enhances "Mana Cede" effect Avatar: Enhances accuracy Set: Augments "Blood Boon"|
|Type:||Armor||Storage:||Storage Slip 10|
|Flags:||Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare|
|Races:||All Races||Equip. Slot:||Hands|
|Dealer Moogle||Various||Trade a Kupon A-E +2 or Mog Kupon A-E+2
If chosen, all 5 Set +2 pieces are obtained.
|Mog Bonanza||Past and/or Present Rank 3 prize choice|
|Item Upgraded Via||Notes|
|Magian Trial 4370||Upgraded from Caller's Bracers +1 with Jewel of Wieldance x6.|
See the Empyrean Armor page for more details.
|Used in the following Item Upgrades|
|Beckoner's Bracers||Via Monisette with Rem's Tale Ch.3 x5, Carabosse's Gem and Beetle Blood.|
See the Reforged Empyrean Armor page for more details.
- Enhances the effect of Mana Cede by increasing its TP granted by 100%.
- "Depending on Day or Weather: Halves avatar perpetuation cost" is taken into account after all other -Perpetuation equipment.
- This amount is rounded up, so if you have -3MP/tick Perp and this bonus is active, you only have -1MP/tick Perp.
- Increases avatar accuracy by 15.
- Set: Augments "Blood Boon"
- Occasionally increases damage of Blood Pact: Rages when Blood Boon activates.
- Occasionally increases duration of Blood Pact: Wards when Blood Boon activates.
- Increased amount is equal to the percent of MP conserved.