San d'Oria Mission 6-2
From FFXI Wiki
- Speaking to the Gate Guard, you'll be instructed to go see Prince Trion.
- Trade 3 crystals to the Conquest NPC to unlock this mission.
- Visit Prince Trion in his room at (H-7) Chateau d'Oraguille
- After a cutscene, gather a party and head for (H-8) in King Ranperre's Tomb, on the first map. When ready, Sneak one member and have them check the Heavy Stone Door.
- Three Skeleton NMs will pop - Corrupted Soffeil, Corrupted Yorgos and Corrupted Ulbrig. Yorgos is a Warrior, the other two are Black Mages.
- Your main target is Corrupted Yorgos. This fight is made easier by pulling this NM, and allowing the other two to depop, and then finally killing Yorgos.
- When defeated, check the Heavy Stone Door again, and enter. Check the Tombstone inside for a cutscene, at the end of which, you'll receive the Ancient San d'Orian book.
- (Optional) Return to Prince Trion, who will instruct you to go see the Gate Guard.
- Talk to any Gate Guard. The guard will tell you that it will take some time to decipher.
- Zone and talk to the guard again who will tell you to see Prince Trion (you may need to talk to him twice).
- Speak with Prince Trion again.
- Return to the Heavy Stone Door again for another cutscene.
- Return to a Gate Guard to complete the mission.