A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
A Knight's Test
From FFXI Wiki
|A Knight's Test|
|Required Fame||San d'Oria Fame Level: Unknown|
|Level Restriction:||Level 30|
|Starting NPC||Balasiel, Southern San d'Oria (F-7)|
|Title||Tried and Tested Knight|
|Description||Solve the riddle of the task book.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|A Squire's Test II||Sharpening the Sword|
Ability to become a Paladin.
- Speak to Balasiel, who will give you the Book of Tasks containing hints on how to proceed.
- Speak to Cahaurme (J-9) to recieve Book of the East.
- Speak to Baunise (H-9) to receive Book of the West.
- Go to the dead-end on the map at (E-10) in Davoi and examine the Disused Well to receive a Knight's soul .
- To get there, follow the river to the west from (J-10), and then head south after reaching (D-8).
- Be mindful of Orcish Farkillers on the top of the ledge that can aggro even at level 75.
- Pugils in the river will aggro to sound for characters near level 30, so take proper precautions depending on your level.
- Return to Balasiel to complete the quest.