Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
The cause of great strife among the populace in Aht Urhgan, the Astral Candescence is the item over which the beastmen and children of Altana fight. It is stored within the Hall of Binding in Al Zahbi. The fabled "Astal Wind" grants bonuses to whichever nation possesses it. If the Candescence is lost, it must be reclaimed through a BCNM fight against the beastmen force who captured it.
Notable among the bonuses offered are the Sanction Experience Points bonus and the optional Regen/Refresh/Food Duration bonuses. These bonuses vary in strength depending on the Imperial Defense Bonus, which increases the longer that the Astral Candescence has been kept in Al Zahbi.
When the Astral Candescence is in Al Zahbi
- Sanction yields an Experience Point Bonus of 5-15%.
- This amount depends on Al Zahbi's defense rating.
- Sanction's duration is 3~8 hours, depending on your Assault rank.
- Runic portal use permits are available for purchase for 200 Imperial Standing.
- One of three bonuses are available for purchase when receiving Sanction:
- Shihu-Danhu warp services are available.
- Crystals can drop from Besieged areas when under the effect of Sanction.
When the Astral Candescence is captured by the Beastmen
- All bonuses described in the above section are not active.
- Sanction lasts from 1~3 hours depending on Assault rank.
- You will receive increased Imperial Standing points for defeating monsters in a beastmen area that holds the Candescence.
- In the beastmen area that holds the Candescence, monster levels are 5~6 levels higher than what they check as.
- Some Merchants have reduced wares.
- There is no BGM in Al Zahbi.
Recovering the Astral Candescence
Two unique Key Items are required in the zone that has the Astral Candescence. They are listed in each section below.