A secret ability that all White Mages can use, Benediction calls forth a blessing from the Goddess that instantly heals the wounds of your comrades. The effect is tremendous, but if used during a fight, there are more than a few times when the White Mage ends up sacrificing themselves for the good of the party.
|Job Ability Information
|| White Mage
|| SP Ability
| Level Obtained
|| Restores a large amount of hit points and removes all status ailments for party members within area of effect.
| Cumulative Enmity
|| - C -
|| Volatile Enmity
|| - C -
|| /ja "Benediction" <me>
|| Benediction Effect
|| Ranks Available
| Effect of each Rank
|| Increase amount of MP recovered by 1%.
- Heals HP equal to (White Mage's level/Target's level)x100%
- Removes most negative Status Effects from the players it hits.
- Does not remove Amnesia, Terror, Charm, Songs, and Weakness.
- Only has a chance to remove Doom.
- May draw a significant amount of enmity towards the white mage, varying with HP healed.
- Despite the Job Point bonus saying it only applies to the caster, it will restore MP of everyone affected.