Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
Revision as of 20:26, 22 August 2013 by Recette (→Offensive: I changed the CHR affecting resistance less broad since in some enemies (even with brew) can still charm you (requires some testing).)
CHR is associated with the Light element.
- CHR impacts the Magic Accuracy for Songs, and determines Magic Evasion when hit by a Song, but has no effect on Song potency.
- CHR impacts the Magic Accuracy for Beastmaster's Charm, and may determine Magic Evasion when hit by Charm from some enemies or abilities (certain enemies like Rani can still charm players while under the effect of Primeval Brew).
- CHR enhances Waltz base HP healed, with a differing amount of influence for each Waltz.
- This can be approximated to about +.1~.2% Waltz Potency per CHR
- Web Archive of Interview with SE in 2004 "It does, however, affect how a bard's songs and a beastmaster's charm ability are not only used but also resisted."