Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Deep Cover II (B)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Deep Cover II (B)|
|Campaign Type:||Intel gathering|
|Start NPC:||Hieronymus - Bastok Markets (S) - (E-8)|
|Objective:||The gear of the Quadav Shieldwarriors has been increasing in quality at an alarming rate, causing great concern. Proceed to (G-9) and under the orders of Mariette, gather intel on the status of the enemy's armor.|
|Time Limit:||Recommended Lv.||Any|
- Solo mission
- If you still have the Fiendtrapper from Deep Cover I (B), drop it, otherwise you can not start the mission.
- Speak with Mariette at (G-9).
- She will provide you with a Fiendtrapper and 5 Blank fiend plates.
- Take pictures of different Quadavs. Campaign Battle mobs are valid. Picture must be taken from the front of the mob, she will not accept pictures from the back or side of the mob.
- Each picture you take will create a Fiend Plate with the mob's name on it and take up an inventory slot. The exposed Fiend Plates do not stack.
- Return to Mariette and trade her one plate at a time.
- After she accepts 3 pictures the mission is complete.