Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Delta Strike I (W)
From BG FFXI Wiki
Revision as of 09:56, 30 March 2008 by Hanyoko (reward format)
|Delta Strike I (W)|
|Start NPC:||Emhi Tchaoryo - Windurst Waters (S) - (H-9)|
|Campaign Rank:||Brass Ribbon of Service §§|
|Objective:||Recently, there has been an increase in reports of attacks on merchants and farmers on the outskirts of West Sarutabaruta (I-7). You are to travel to the area, identify the threat, and neutralize it.|
|Time Limit:||None||Recommended Lv.||70+|
- Easily soloed by a lvl75 Ninja.
- After talking to the Campaign Ops NPC head to West Sarutabaruta (S) (I-7) and check the ???.
- A NM Goblin Picaroon will spawn.
- After defeating the NM check the ??? again to obtain 160 experience points.
- If you do not check the ??? before zoning back to Windurst Waters (S) you can not repop the goblin and will fail the mission.
- Can be completed for multiple players - one person will pop the NM, once it is dead all players need to click the ??? for credit.
- Go back to Emhi Tchaoryo and collect your allied notes.