Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
Revision as of 10:21, 27 June 2019 by FaeQueenCory
- Hasso works only with two-handed weapons.
- Hasso and Seigan cannot be used at the same time. Each will overwrite the other when activated.
- While Hasso is active, a 50% increase in casting and recast time will be applied to any and all magic, songs and Ninjutsu.
- Hasso allows Zanshin to proc as an additional attack, even when the first hit lands.
- Hasso grants +STR, +10 Accuracy and +10% haste for melee attacks.
- Hasso's attack speed component is considered as Job Ability Haste, and does not affect the amount of TP gained per hit.
- Stacks with Desperate Blows and equipment that enhances Hasso.
- Neither of these will allow a player to pass the 25% cap on Job Ability Haste.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Unkai Haidate +1||Gives ~1.5% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|
|Unkai Haidate +2||Gives ~2.5% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|
|Kasuga Haidate||Gives ~2.5% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|
|Kasuga Haidate +1||Gives ~3% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|
|Wakido Kote||Gives ~1% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|
|Wakido Kote +1||Gives ~2% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|
|Wakido Kote +2||Gives ~3% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|
|Wakido Kote +3||Gives ~4% Job Ability Haste with Hasso active.|