Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
Revision as of 12:11, 30 December 2016 by Spicyryan
- Imprimaturs are required for participating in any Coalition Assignment. One to three imprimaturs can be utilized per assignment, with increasing rewards and coalition standing rewarded from more imprimaturs (reference the Coalition Assignments page for more information).
- When a Coalition has not yet reached its maximum rank, its ability to rank up for the following week (Sunday at 0:00 JST) is dependent on total the number of Imprimaturs expended by adventurers during the current week.
- Imprimaturs are stored with the Task Delegator and a maximum of 15 can be stored. However, once a task is assigned, those Imprimaturs will be used up and you have an unlimited amount of time to complete the assignment.
- Utilized imprimaturs can also be retrieved if an assignment is cancelled, but will be lost if your total would exceed 15 stored imprimaturs upon retrieval.
The following key items obtained from Reja Ygridhi for completing Coalition Assignments and Adoulin quests can beneficially affect the accumulation of imprimaturs.
- Bronze shovel cordon: Increases the accumulation rate of imprimaturs by reducing the generation time to 5.5 hours.
- Bronze mattock cordon: Increases the maximum number of imprimaturs which can be stored by 1, for a maximum of 16.
- Silver shovel cordon: Increases the accumulation rate of imprimaturs by reducing the generation time to 5 hours.
- Silver mattock cordon: Increases the maximum number of imprimaturs which can be stored by 2, for a maximum of 18.
- Golden shovel cordon: Increases the accumulation rate of imprimaturs by reducing the generation time to 4.5 hours.