Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Rahal in Chateau d'Oraguille at (H-9) as a Dragoon to begin this quest.
- Speak to Ceraulian, Port San d'Oria (I-10) for a cutscene.
- Speak to Ceraulian once more after the cutscene.
- Obtain a Kuftal Coffer Key. Use the key to open any coffer in Kuftal Tunnel. This will give you (Key Item): Challenge to the Royal Knights.
- Return to Rahal and speak to him again.
- Speak to Balasiel, Southern San d'Oria (F-7), and then speak to Rahal again.
- Head to Temple of Uggalepih for a NM fight.
- Once inside, head to (F-10) on the first map to find a ???.
- This spot is on a hidden area of the map.
- Click the ??? with your wyvern summoned to spawn two NMs; Cleuvarion M Resoaix and Rompaulion S Citalle. The NMs will not spawn unless your wyvern is out with you.
- Only Rompaulion S Citalle needs to be defeated to continue.
- The battle can be handled with little difficulty at level 60 with a full party of Trusts.
- Once the NM's are dead, check the ??? again for a cutscene and your reward.