Plucking Wings (W)
From FFXI Wiki
|Plucking Wings (W)|
|Campaign Type:||Offensive operations|
|Start NPC:||Emhi Tchaoryo - Windurst Waters (S) - (H-10)|
|Campaign Rank:||Iron Emblem of Service §§|
|Objective:||In response to our reclaiming of regions surrounding the capital, Soo Luma the Ascended has organized his surviving zealots to launch a mass counter-offensive from Castle Oztroja. You are to neutralize this threat by eliminating the Yagudo leader.|
|Time Limit:||30 Minutes||Recommended Lv.||75|
|Special Event Rewards:||
During Campaign Festa Only!
Note: This special campaign ops is only available when Castle Oztroja (S) is under the control of Windurst.
- Head to Castle Oztroja (S) after selecting the mission.
- Obtain a Xicu's Rosary (Key Item).
- The key item drops off any of the Yagudo's in Castle Oztroja (S) (excluding NM's).
- It can be obtained when the campaign op isn't flagged, so check that you don't have it before you begin farming it.
- Every member of the party currently in the zone will receive a stone when it drops.
- Make your way to the top floor and examine the Collapsing Floor (H-7) to enter the battlefield.
- Trusts can be summoned and there is no level cap for this battlefield.
- Inside the battlefield, you will face four Yagudo NMs.
- Only Soo Luma the Ascended has to be defeated to win the fight.
- Soo Luma the Ascended will use Tabula Rasa and has access to all tier IV Black Magic as well as White Magic spells.
- He has an apparently permanent Accession and Manifestation status, which causes all of the appropriate spells to be AoE, centered on the target.
- Soo Luma the Ascended is immune to Sleep, but nothing else.
- His helpers are much weaker, with no known immunities. They will respawn shortly after they are defeated. The helpers share hate with Soo Luma the Ascended.
- Once Soo Luma the Ascended is defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Return to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission.