Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
San d'Oria Mission 7-1
From BG FFXI Wiki
Revision as of 16:46, 30 April 2020 by Flamey
- Talk to any gate guard and accept the mission.
- Trading 5 crystals to a Conquest NPC will unlock this mission.
- Head to the Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria and go to the Papal Chambers, located on the third floor.
- Form your party (at least a full party of 65+, an alliance may be required for lower levels. A party of 70+ should have no problems)
- Head to Bostaunieux Oubliette. Head for (E-7/8) and use Sneak. Speak to the npc Couchatorage standing by the Sewer Lid to drop down. Follow the right wall and you'll eventually zone to West Ronfaure at (E-10). There will be a ??? in front of you.
- When prepared, check the ??? to spawn an Orc NM Marauder Dvogzog. It is a level 67 Monk with approximately 16,000 HP. He does use the two hour Hundred Fists.
- Check the ??? again to receive the Ancient San d'Orian tablet.
- Should you fall off of the ledge, you'll need to run back through the Oubliette and fight the NM again.
- Return to the Cathedral and visit the Papal Chambers for the final cutscene.