Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 3-4
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Go to the Mummers' Coalition and speak to Masad for a cutscene with Teodor.
- Beat him at the minigame: Boom or Bust to continue.
- To win, you must win 3 rounds.
- If you lose, talk to Masad twice in a row to try again.
- Alternatively, you may buy the key item "Card Jailer Teodor" from a Curio Vendor Moogle if you have the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel key item "Rhapsody in Azure". This will allow you to skip the minigame entirely.
- Each round is played by either "shooting", "staying", using a trick, or folding.
- Shooting increases your roll in the same manner that a Corsair's Phantom Roll works.
- Just like with Corsair's rolls, getting more than 11 total will cause you to "bust", and thus lose the round.
- Staying closes the round for you.
- Either play may stay while the other player may continue.
- When both players stay, the round ends and whoever has the highest number closest to 11 wins.
- Using a trick does one of three things:
- You may only use one trick per round.
- Peeking lets you look at one roll of the opponent.
- Swapping lets you change one of your rolls for one of the opponent's.
- Crooked cards forces your opponent to reroll a roll of your choice.
- Folding ends the round in a loss.