The Long March North
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Zone into Windurst Waters (S) for a cutscene.
- Go to Southern San d'Oria (S) and talk to Raustigne (I-7) for a cutscene.
- Then talk to Hauberliond (H-9) for a cutscene.
- Depending on your answers, you will be instructed to find New-turned Earth in one of three zones:
- Check the New-turned Earth for a cutscene and Darkfire Cinder.
- Head to the Metalworks and talk to Striking Snake (H-7) for a cutscene.
- Head to North Gustaberg (S) locate Mining points to obtain Liquid Quicksilver and Gelid Sulfur.
- Return to Striking Snake with both key items for a brief cutscene.
- You must now wait 1 game day and change zones.
- Talk to Striking Snake after zoning and waiting 1 game day to receive Beastbane Bullets.
- Head to Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) and talk to Rotih Moalghett (I-8) for a cutscene.
- Head to (E/F-7) and examine the Warding Door to start a fight.
- Note: The battle will begin as soon as you click on the door; there is no cutscene.
- There is a 30 minute time limit for this fight.
- The battle is against 5 monsters:
- Up to 6 people in one party may participate at once in this battle.
- Once the monsters are defeated, check the door again at (E/F-7) for a final cutscene and Stellar Earring.
- If your bag is full, check the Warding Door again for your reward. The cutscene will not be replayed.