When Hell Freezes Over
From FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Bearclaw Pinnacle||Level Restriction:||75|
|Entry Item:||Zephyr fan||Participation:||Recommended: 6 / Maximum: 18 Members|
|Entry Currency:||Key Item||Time Limit:||30 Minutes|
Multiple waves, consisting of 1 to 3 in each wave.
Follow these directions to obtain a Zephyr fan entry item:
- Speak to Zebada in the Uleguerand Range at (F-12). He will give you a Cotton Pouch.
- You must then scale the mountain, and then slide down the western slope. Your goal is to land on the southernmost ledge just above the bottom of the slope.
- When you land, enter the cave behind you at F-8 to find the Chamneat Spring; trade the Cotton Pouch to the spring to receive the Chamnaet Ice.
- Trade the ice to Zebada for the entry item Zephyr fan.
- In Uleguerand Range, fall through the holes at H-5 to J-5. Proceed to H-6 and examine the Wind Pillar to enter Bearclaw Pinnacle.
- The Home Point warp can also be used instead.