Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|September Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||September Login Campaign|
Were you looking for Hit Rate?
- Accuracy = Accuracy from Skill + Accuracy from DEX + Accuracy from Traits/etc.
The contribution of DEX to accuracy is as follows:
The contribution of Skill to accuracy
- Equation (Skill ≤ 200): Accuracy from Skill = Skill
- Equation (200 ≤ Skill ≤ 400): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 200)×0.9 ) + 200
- Equation (400 ≤ Skill ≤ 600): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 400)×0.8 ) + 380
- Equation (600 ≤ Skill): Accuracy from Skill = floor( (Skill - 600)×0.9 ) + 540
- "Low Evasion" means that you have ≥10 more Accuracy than the target has evasion (≥80% Hit rate before level correction)
- "High Evasion" means that you have >30 fewer Accuracy than the target has evasion (<60% Hit rate before level correction).
By finding out exactly how much Accuracy you need to hit these bounds, you can figure out the target's exact evasion.
Furthermore, if a player is running a parsing tool they may get a rough number of their accuracy needs by using the following equation:
- (Desired Hit Rate - Current Hit Rate) x 2
- Given the number of variables such as a evasion boost moves by mobs, loss of buffs, variance in buff potency, sample size, etc during a fight this number will be more of an estimate.
Weapon Skill Accuracy
Weapon Skill Accuracy is a newer statistic found on weapons and other equipment.
It is essentially the same as accuracy described above, but it only applies to all hits on "Physical" Weapon Skills.
- Confirmed by a DEV post to only work on physical weapon skills.