From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information
| Level Obtained
|| Enhances the accuracy of your next divine magic spell and increases enmity.
|| 00:01:00 or the next spell cast
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Divine Emblem" <me>
|| Divine Emblem Effect
|| Ranks Available
| Effect of each Rank
|| Increase magic damage by 2.
- Increases the Special Enmity Bonus of the next Divine Magic cast by 50%.
- Special Enmity Bonus is multiplicative with all other sources of Enmity+.
- e.g. with Enmity +66, Divine Emblem will increase that to an effective total Enmity +149 (1.66 × 1.5 = 2.49x or +149) for your next divine magic spell.
- Gives a damage bonus (multiplier) to Holy and Banish spells equal to:
- Damage = floor(Normal Damage×(1 + Divine Magic Skill÷100) )
- Additionally, gives Holy II a 20~25 second Amnesia additional effect when cast on Undead monsters.
- The equipment enhancements below are added on JA activation, and retained even if the gear is removed.
You Might Also Like These Articles