Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- This ability changes auto-attacks from physical damage to spirit damage/breath damage (the same as Requiescat and Chi Blast).
- Attacks with Formless Strikes active are less powerful than physical attacks, normal damage is reduced to 60% when initially unlocked.
- Your spirit based auto-attacks will not be affected by physical resistances or barriers (Invincible.) It will now be affected by spiritual damage resistance.
- Attacks can be "resisted".
- It is best used against monsters that resist physical attacks, such as Elementals.
- Formless Strikes attacks still give the user and the enemy normal TP.
- This ability does not affect your Weapon Skills or counterattacks. They will have the same properties they had before activation.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Melee Cyclas +2||: Increases duration by 6 seconds per merit level.|
|Hes. Cyclas||: Increases duration by 6 seconds per merit level.|
|Hes. Cyclas +1||: Increases duration by 6 seconds per merit level.|