Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
- Hit Rate (%) = 75 + floor( (Accuracy - Evasion)÷2 ) - 2×(dLVL)
- dLVL = Attacked Monster's Level - Attacking Player's Level
Increasing Hit Rate is often the single easiest way to improve your melee damage, but it has a maximum:
- 99% For one-handed main hand weapons.
- 99% For all pets.
- 99% For Hand-to-Hand.
- 95% For secondary (off-handed) one-handed weapons.
- 95% for two-handed weapons.
This means that (no matter how much accuracy you stack), the maximum Hit Rate that you can hope to achieve in the long term has a capped %.
Additionally, for melee attacks, hit rate cannot fall below 20%, no matter how low your accuracy is or how high the target's evasion is.