Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Sentinel grants a -% Physical Damage Taken for the duration of the ability, starting at -90% and decreasing by -8% every tick, ending at -50%, where it will remain until the effect wears off.
- With Valor Leggings equipped, Sentinel starts at -103% Damage taken (capped at -100%), and decays at the same rate, eventually reaching -50% as well.
- The effect is applied after regular damage taken, and unlike that it's applied by exact percentages, not as fractions of 256.
- This ability creates a large hate spike (equivalent to Provoke), and gives +100 equipment enmity for its duration.
- +50 enmity if Paladin is subjob.
- With Guardian merited, your hate will also decay more slowly during the duration of Sentinel
- -19% Cumulative Enmity lost when taking damage per merit level.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Valor Leggings||Begins damage reduction at -103% PDT instead of -90%|
|Valor Leggings +1||Begins damage reduction at -103% PDT instead of -90%|
|Valor Leggings +2||Begins damage reduction at -103% PDT instead of -90%|
|Caballarius Leggings||Begins damage reduction at -103% PDT instead of -90%|
|Caballarius Leggings +1||Begins damage reduction at -108% PDT instead of -90%|
|Caballarius Leggings +2||Begins damage reduction at -114% PDT instead of -90%|
|Caballarius Leggings +3||Begins damage reduction at -128% PDT instead of -90%|