Were you looking for Hit Rate?
Accuracy is compared with target evasion to determine a player or monster's hit rate. Accuracy is derived from DEX, the current combat skill for the equipped weapon, and any traits/abilities/gear/etc that provide accuracy boosts.
- AccuracyTotal = Accuracy from DEX + Accuracy from Skill + Accuracy from Traits/Gear/etc.
The contribution of DEX to accuracy is as follows:
The contribution of Skill to accuracy varies by skill levels:
- Accuracy from Skill =
- "Low Evasion" means that you have ≥10 more Accuracy than the target has evasion (≥80% Hit rate before level correction)
- "High Evasion" means that you have >30 fewer Accuracy than the target has evasion (<60% Hit rate before level correction).
By finding out exactly how much Accuracy you need to hit these bounds, you can figure out the target's exact evasion.
Furthermore, if a player is running a parsing tool they may get a rough number of their accuracy needs by using the following equation:
- (Desired Hit Rate - Current Hit Rate) x 2
- Given the number of variables such as a evasion boost moves by mobs, loss of buffs, variance in buff potency, sample size, etc during a fight this number will be more of an estimate.
Pet: Accuracy from Pet: DEX
Pet's accuracy derived from their DEX is via a different conversion rate than a player's:
Weapon Skill Accuracy
Weapon Skill Accuracy is a newer statistic found on weapons and other equipment.
It is essentially the same as accuracy described above, but it only applies to all hits on "Physical" Weapon Skills.
- Confirmed by a DEV post to only work on physical weapon skills.