Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Aht Urhgan Mission 17
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Naja Salaheem for a cutscene.
- Play dress up with Naja Salaheem.
- Before you can continue, Naja Salaheem will ask that you wear something more appropriate to the palace.
- Make sure to speak with her again after playing dress up with her and wearing the armor listed below otherwise you won't get the CS at the palace.
- In addition to the listed armor, you must also be wearing gloves, leg armor, and boots. They do not however, have to match anything else you are wearing.
- Wearing the following armors are known to allow you to continue:
- Adaman Cuirass
- Amir Korazin
- Arhat's Gi
- Barone Corazza
- Black Cloak
- Black Cotehardie
- Blessed Briault
- Blue Cotehardie
- Can be obtained for free via RoE - Conflict: Beadeaux
- Cardinal Vest
- Dusk Jerkin
- Dragon Harness
- Errant Houppelande
- Hachiman Domaru
- Holy Breastplate
- Homam Corazza
- Igqira Weskit
- Jaridah Peti
- Nashira Manteel
- Noble's Tunic
- Pahluwan Khazagand
- Rasetsu Samue
- Scorpion Harness
- Sipahi Jawshan
- Sha'ir Manteel
- Vermillion Cloak
- Check the Imperial Whitegate door at (L-8) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate with the proper attire and your weapons removed for a cutscene.