Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Description:||Steals an enemy's MP. Ineffective against undead.|
|Type:||Black Magic||Skill:||Dark Magic|
|Casting Time:||3 seconds||Recast Time:||90 seconds|
|Volatile Enmity:||Cumulative Enmity:|
|Command:||/ma "Aspir III" <t>|
|Spell/Job Level Information|
|Job||Job Point Gift Level|
- MP drained can exceed MP absorbed (if your MP bar isn't empty enough), but won't be indicated in the chat log.
- The potency is directly associated with dark magic skill:
- Dark magic skill cap is either 600+ or uncapped.
- (Magic Attack Bonus) and (Magic Damage) have no effect on potency.
- The maximum potential potency appears to be approximately: (Dark Magic Skill)×0.8×(1+Potency)
- The minimum potency is 50% of the maximum potency, and the actual potency of the spell (when unresisted) will randomly fall anywhere between the minimum and maximum possible potency. [?]
- Pixie Hairpin +1 is applied as a separate 1.28 multiplier after potency is applied.