Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|March Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||March Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Description:||Steals an enemy's MP. Ineffective against undead.|
|Type:||Black Magic||Skill:||Dark Magic|
|Casting Time:||3 seconds||Recast Time:||90 seconds|
|Volatile Enmity:||Cumulative Enmity:|
|Command:||/ma "Aspir III" <t>||Scroll Information:|
|Spell/Job Level Information|
- MP drained can exceed MP absorbed (if your MP bar isn't empty enough), but won't be indicated in the chat log.
- The potency is directly associated with dark magic skill:
- Dark magic skill cap is either 600+ or uncapped.
- (Magic Attack Bonus) and (Magic Damage) have no effect on potency.
- The maximum potential potency appears to be approximately: (Dark Magic Skill) + Potency
- The minimum potency is 50% of the maximum potency, and the actual potency of the spell (when unresisted) will randomly fall anywhere between the minimum and maximum possible potency. [?]
- Pixie Hairpin +1 is applied as a separate 1.28 multiplier after potency is applied.