Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Call Wyvern was the Dragoon's two-hour ability until it was replaced by Spirit Surge.
- The Wyvern's job traits can be modified with equipment equipped at the time of use.
- Any job trait modifications will persist even if the equipment is removed until the wyvern dies or is dismissed, or the dragoon zones.
- If the modifying equipment is worn while zoning, the job traits will persist.
- If Dismiss is used while the Wyvern is at 100% HP, Call Wyvern's recast timer is reset to 00:00:00.
- Only one Wyvern can be out at any time.
- If the Dragoon is under the effect of Spirit Surge a Wyvern cannot be summoned until the effect wears off.
- While alive the Wyvern gives a variety of effects to the Dragoon.
- Attack Bonus and Defense Bonus potency begins at 10% but increases by 2% each time the Wyvern's 'attributes increase' for a maximum of 20%, the Haste effect begins at 0% but likewise increases in increments of 2% until it reaches 10%.
- Source: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/43912-dev1229-Job-Adjustments
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Wyrm Mail||Adds support job traits to wyvern.|
|Wyrm Mail +1||Adds support job traits to wyvern.|
|Wyrm Mail +2||Adds support job traits to wyvern.|
|Pteroslaver Mail||Adds support job traits to wyvern.|
|Pteroslaver Mail +1||Adds support job traits to wyvern.|