From FFXI Wiki
- Your wyvern must be summoned in order to use this ability.
- Your wyvern will be absorbed upon using the ability and cannot be resummoned until the ability wears off.
- The following effects will be gained by the Dragoon upon using the ability:
- Accuracy +50
- Attack and Defense +25%
- HP increased by 25% of the wyvern's max HP and is healed by the wyvern's remaining HP.
- A STR boost based on level (1 + level/5), +20 at level 99
- A Job Ability Haste boost of 25%.
- The Haste from Spirit Surge is applied towards the Job Ability Haste cap (25%).
- Under the effect of Spirit Surge, Jump, High Jump and Super Jump receive additional effects:
- The recast timers for Jump, High Jump and Super Jump reset to 0:00:00.
- Jump lowers the target's defense (-20% for 1 minute).
- Defense Down effects do not stack with each other.
- High Jump lowers the target's TP proportionately to the amount of damage dealt (TP is reduced by damage × 2).
- Super Jump will reduce the hate of the nearest person behind the Dragoon by half.
- Jumps will gain 100% accuracy.
- Has no notable effect on Spirit Jump and Soul Jump, and it should be noted that the Wyvern is not considered "present" for these jumps after using Spirit Surge.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Wyrm Mail +2||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail +1||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail +2||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail +3||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|