Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|March Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||March Login Campaign|
Participating in Conquest
There are various ways of participating in Conquest and gaining influence over regions.
- Equipping Signet and defeating monsters.
- Trading equipment to the the Outpost vendors.
- Participation in the Expeditionary Force.
- Participation in Garrison.
Effects of being 1st
Effects of being 2nd or 3rd
Draws and Alliances
Courtesy: docvicious of BGForums
- Weekly Tally system for FFXI, Zilart, and C.O.P. areas.
- Tally system works on a Three nation basis:
- Tally is done Every Midnight Saturday JP time (going into Sunday).
- At this point all three nations are equal.
- Influence is what determines who wins what at the end of the tally.
- Minimal 0-24% approx.
- Minor 25-50% approx.
- Major 51-54% approx.
- Dominant 55%-100% approx.
- The dominant nation will stay dominant until its percentage decreases under 65% at which point Nation #1 will be Major(51-65%) while nation two will be Minor (16-50%).
- In the event Nation #2 takes over the influence of nation #1, it creates a simple flip flop Nation #2 is now Major while Nation #1 is now Minor thus changing their placing in the tally.
- Sandy - Minimal 5%
- Bastok - Minimal 5%
- Windurst - Dominant 80%
- Sandy - Minimal 5%
- Bastok - Minor about 25-35% is when it changed to minor
- Windurst Stayed Dominant 55-65%
- Sandy - 4%
- Bastok 45-50% Stayed Minor however
- Windurst about 50-55% reduced to Major instead of dominant
What equipment to trade in and limits
- What you are looking for for great point values is a high NPC resale price
- 1 - 900 Gil = Small amount
- 901 - 3000 Gil = Moderate
- 3001 - Above Gil = Greatly
- After a Certain amount of the same type of weapon/armor/ etc has been turned in the actual value is decreased only upon trade (not sure if it ever reaches zero.
- You can also gain Influence by having signet and gaining exp in those areas I'm assuming influence is based on the same system that C.P. are. Where as 1 C.P = .5-1 Influence point or some mathematical formula.
On to the Gear that was traded That is Just an example of some of the gear you can trade.
- Lvl 40 breast plate set - Great Return for 1-2 / diminished to needing 6-8 for a moderate / great return.
- Warwolf Belt - Great return 1/ Diminished rather quickly to needing 4-5 for great return and then further where 8 only gave a moderate return
- Most body armor is a great return for awhile
- Staves were great returns but were capped very fast to the point that 8 only gave a moderate return
- The very cheap Rare 2hnd weapons
- Some R/E equipment that you don't use can turned in for great returns that were pretty beneficial
Examples of gear you cant trade:
- Some of the JSE earrings / ring
- The paralyze effect : 8% haste necklace etc.
So don't go buying a horde of gear until you make sure it can be traded however I would safely say 95% of it is able to be traded.