Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
You can check your current points for your allied nation by
- /map command
- Navigating to the map in the main menu
- Status > Currencies menu
When switching nations you will retain your conquest points, but they are unusable until you switch back to that nation.
Conquest points are obtained with following formula:
(EXP/10) * Region Modifier = Conquest Points
- EXP: Any Experience Point Bonuses are applied where EXP is
- Region Modifier:
- 1 = Region under your Allegiance control
- 1.5 = Region not controlled by your Allegiance (other nation or beastmen)
- 1.6 = Player has a Moghancement that increases CP gain.
In the event of a nation alliance, the first place nation will get a 1.5 modifier in all regions; the allianced nations will get a modifier of 2 in regions controlled by the first place nation, a modifier of 1.5 in Beastmen controlled regions, and a modifier of 1 in areas controlled by either nation in the alliance.
Equipment is obtainable in exchange for Conquest Points. Each nation rank has its own purchasable items.
Players who are allied to a nation other than the one they wish to purchase an item from must meet the following requirements:
- Common items cost the same to everybody regardless of rank or allegiance.
- Each rank's point cost is essentially one rank higher. For example, Rank 1 items cost the same as Rank 2 cost at your allied nation.
- Their current nation must be ranked higher than the one they wish to purchase from.
- If an item has a nation rank requirement, only citizens of that nation can purchase them.
See the links below for items available for purchase, depending on your allegiance.