From BG FFXI Wiki
| Don't Ever Leaf Me
||Adoulin Fame Level: 1
||Audibert, Eastern Adoulin - (F-9)
||Seekers of Adoulin
||The leafkin are mysterious yet adorable creatures, and one of their biggest fans wants to learn more about them. Assist him in unearthing information about their habitats and life cycles.
| Previous Quest
|| Next Quest
|Fishing rod and lure
- Speak to Corpo-Vorpo in the Peacekeepers' Coalition. Travel South East from the frontier Station in Morimar Basalt Fields and Examine the Daunting Emanation at (K-10) between 20:00-4:00 for a cutscene.
Return to Audibert for 400 bayld.
- Speak to Barenngo in the Pioneers' Coalition. Travel north from Bivouac #1 in Yahse Hunting Grounds, take your first right then follow the left wall. Examine the Windblown Loam at (J-6) for a cutscene.
Return to Audibert for 100 bayld.
- Speak to Dewalt in the Couriers' Coalition. Fish up a Rusted pickaxe in Foret de Hennetiel.
Return to Audibert for 700 bayld.
- Fishing right beside the homepoint with any good fishing rod and any bait works well. A cheap rod may break. Carbon Fishing Rod, Halcyon Rod, Lu Shang's Fishing Rod etc will work.
- rusted pickaxe gives the same fishing message that items normally give but is a bit harder to reel in.
- "You feel something pulling at your line."
- "You have a good feeling about this one!"
- "<Name> obtains a rusted pickaxe!"
You Might Also Like These Articles