A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
- Participating in Reive battles
- Completing Adoulin Quests
- Completing Coalition Assignments
- From Noetic Ascensions in Skirmishes
- Turning in various weapons/armor to Runje Desaali. She will take them and give you Bayld in return.
- See her page for more details.
A number of Adoulin NPCs allow for bayld to be exchanged for various kinds of item rewards:
- Vesca in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells armor, including the Karieyh Armor Set, Thurandaut Armor Set, and Orvail Armor Set.
- Craggy Bluff in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Reive weapons.
- Sifa Alani in the Scouts' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Ulbuka area maps.
- Floralie in the Pioneers' Coalition sells various HELM supplies.
- Games in the Mummers' Coalition can be paid for in either gil or bayld.
- Items required for augmentation and augmentation services are purchased in bayld at the Inventors' Coalition.
- Dimmian exchanges bayld for key items necessary to participate in Wildskeeper Reives.
- Zenicca exchanges bayld for Mog Garden related key items.
Monthly Adventurer Campaigns
There is one type of campaign that may run any given month.
Bonus Bayld Campaign
- When this Monthly Adventurer Campaign is active, all types of Reives offer faster evaluations.