Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Either a 40% flat rate or a 20-50% Retaliation rate, based on main-hand delay. See references.
- Proc system is very similar to Counter, but does not negate damage and does reward TP for successful Retaliations.
- Does not generate Enmity or put the user on the monster hate list. Must be facing the monster.
- -14% Movement Speed but is a different term then Movement Gear.
- With Retaliation up and wearing +12% in gear you will be at -4%.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Ravager's Calligae +1||+10% Damage to Retaliations|
|Ravager's Calligae +2||+20% Damage to Retaliations|
|Boii Calligae||+22% Damage to Retaliations|
|Boii Calligae +1||+25% Damage to Retaliations|
|Pummler's Mufflers||+15% Damage to Retaliations|
|Pummeler's Mufflers +1||+15% Damage to Retaliations|