|Job Ability Information
|| Red Mage
| Level Obtained
|| Spells you cast gain enhanced magic accuracy, and if it is enfeeblement magic, its effect and duration will be enhanced.
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Saboteur" <me>
- As of the February 2019 update, Saboteur lasts its whole duration and will not wear off even when using an enfeebling spell during its duration.
- Increases magic accuracy for the duration.
- This effect’s value scales with character level and applies to all spells.
- Magic Accuracy can be further enhanced by 2 per Job Point Saboteur Effect level
- Increases the potency and duration of all Enfeebling Magic cast by +100% (double) during it's duration.
- On NMs the potency is only +25%; however the Empyrean Gantherots still grant their full bonus.
- Does not affect the dMND or dINT part of spells (such as of Distract or Frazzle).
- Increases the chance of Immunobreak occurring when using enfeebling spells during the effect.
Saboteur Duration (Marauc, BG)
Saboteur Potency (Foldypaws, BG)
Saboteur +1 gloves Testing (Foldypaws, BG)
Saboteur +2 gloves Testing (Foldypaws, BG)
Saboteur NM Testing (Braden, FFXIAH)
Saboteur NM Testing #2 (Chiaia, BGWiki)