Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Save TP is a mechanism that was introduced with Abyssea in the form of a few obscure Atma (Atma of the Bushin and Atma of the Despot). It has been re-used since then as a weapon statistic and as a buff in the form of Atmacite of Discipline, Miser's Roll, and Hagakure. The calculation works as follows:
- Save TP is compared with the normal TP return from a WS and you will receive whichever is higher.
- Example: If you have 450 Save TP and are using Sidewinder for (normally) a 200 TP return, you will receive a TP return of 450.
- Example: If you have 200 Save TP and are using Sidewinder for (normally) a 200 TP return, you will receive a TP return of 200 if Sidewinder lands.
- Example: If you have 100 Save TP and are using Sidewinder for (normally) a 200 TP return, you will receive a TP return of 100 if Sidewinder misses.
- Effect caps at 500 Save TP.
- Does not work for out-of-range WSs.
- Miser's Roll (+30~250 Save TP for the effect's duration)
- Hagakure (+400 Save TP for the next weapon skill)
- Atmacite of Discipline (+20~200 Save TP)
- Atma of the Despot (+100 Save TP)
- Atma of the Bushin (+100 Save TP)
- Equipment in the table below.