Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Trait Information|
|Description||Grants bonus TP when blocking an attack with a shield. Also prevents spell interruption.|
|I||PLD 25, WAR 80, RDM 87||+10 TP|
|II||PLD 50, WAR 87, RDM 97||+20 TP|
|III||PLD 75, WAR 94||+30 TP|
|IV||PLD 96||+40 TP|
- Additional TP from this trait will be added to the normal TP you gain from taking damage
- ~20 base TP depending on monster delay
- This trait prevents spells from being interrupted by a blocked attack.
- If a monster attacks multiple times in one round, all attacks must be blocked.
- This trait was recently changed on the test server and no longer requires damage be taken by the unblocked attack (minus Phalanx), but you still gain the ~20 TP for the "hit" that did 0 damage.
- Stoneskin still prevents gaining TP.
- Shield Mastery does not prevent or reduce the damage taken by Additional Effects that an attacking monster may have, nor does it prevent their Status Effects.
- Equipment that gives Shield Mastery +N increases the TP gained when blocking by N
*Note: TP Values gained from the below augments are multipled by 10.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Tower Shield||: Shield Mastery +1~2|
|Adoubeur's Pavise||Shield Mastery +1|
|Koenig Schaller||: Shield Mastery +1~2|
|Kaiser Schaller||: Shield Mastery +1~3|
|Beatific Shield||: Shield Mastery +1~3|