Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Trait Information|
|Description||Reduces delay of Ranged Attacks.|
|Effect of Rank||Reduces aiming delay by 2% per merit level.|
- This job trait does not reduce TP/hit, making it the Haste equivalent for ranged damage dealers.
- Cap of 70% from all sources reported by the official forums.
- There is no cap like Haste for gear, magical, or job ability categories the cap is simply 70% and all sources count.
- Rapid Shot has been stated by the official forums to be calculated separately, as is Velocity Shot.
- Corsair Gifts give 10% Snapshot.
- Courser's Roll gives an unknown value of Snapshot.
- Flurry II Snapshot has been stated by the official forums to be 30%, Flurry I values were never given but some believe it corresponds to Haste for a 15% bonus.
- Embrava was given an unknown value of Snapshot in the August 5, 2015 version update.
- Overkill also gives a reduction to ranged attack delay, but its exact mechanics are unknown as it seems to break the cap (currently speculacted to halve delay after all other sources considered, much like Hundred Fists does at 75% reduction for Monk).