Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Grants approximately +30 Enmity, +30% Ninja Tool Expertise, and -30 Accuracy at the start, which decay to ±10 by the end.
- These decay at the rate of 1 point every 5 ticks (15 seconds).
- Enemy Critical Hit Rate enhancement and Evasion enhancement have not been tested, but it stands to reason that they are likely -30% and +30, respectively.
- Changes Utsusemi spells' base Enmity values to 160 CE / 480 VE. These don't decay over time.
- Not available via support job.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Iga Hakama +1||Gives 8% Counter with Yonin up|
|Iga Hakama +2||Gives 10% Counter with Yonin up|
|Hattori Hakama||Gives 12% Counter with Yonin up.|
|Hattori Hakama +1||Gives 14% Counter with Yonin up.|
|Koga Hatsuburi +2||+10 HP per merit level for a maximum of +50 HP.|
|Mochizuki Hatsuburi||+10 HP per merit level for a maximum of +50 HP.|
|Mochizuki Hatsuburi +1||+10 HP per merit level for a maximum of +50 HP.|
|Mochizuki Hatsuburi +2||+10 HP per merit level for a maximum of +50 HP.|
|Mochizuki Hatsuburi +3||+10 HP per merit level for a maximum of +50 HP.|
- Enmity testing (Kaeko, BG)
- Info about Yonin enmity bonus to Utsusemi spells (SquareEnix, official patch notes May 2015)
- Testing on Yonin enmity bonus to Utsusemi spells (Alexcennah, FFXIAH)