From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information
| Level Obtained
|| Increases enmity and enhances "ninja tool expertise" effect, but impairs accuracy. Improves evasion and reduces enemy's critical hit rate when in front of target.
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Yonin" <me>
- Grants approximately +30 Enmity, +30% Ninja Tool Expertise, and -30 Accuracy at the start, which decay to ±10 by the end.
- These decay at the rate of 1 point every 5 ticks (15 seconds).
- Enemy Critical Hit Rate enhancement and Evasion enhancement have not been tested, but it stands to reason that they are likely -30% and +30, respectively.
- It changes Utsusemi spells' base Enmity values to 160 CE / 480 VE. These don't decay over time.
- Not available via support job.
You Might Also Like These Articles