Adjunct Expedition 3 (Sauromugue)
From FFXI Wiki
|Adjunct Expedition #3 (Sauromugue)|
|Entry Zone:||Sauromugue Champaign: Vrednev, (J-7)|
|Adjunct Expeditions:||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5|
|Area Map:||Ghoyu's Reverie, Map # 15|
|Expedition Goals:||1:||Examine 2 ??? targets.|
|2:||Examine 3 ??? targets.|
|3:||Examine 4 ??? without being detected.|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes|
|Buff Rewarded:|| Increased DEX/AGI:
|99||Peckish Cockatrice||True Sight||Yes||None||16|
- ??? spots will randomly appear in four of eight possible locations in the area (at the ends of tunnels around the perimeter of the area, see map); aggressive monsters must be passed to reach all of them.
- All cockatrice are true sight aggressive; if any aggro or link, goal 3 will be failed (a message will be displayed that says "Your foes have discovered [Player Name]!").
- Note that if an offensive action is performed against an aggressive monster before you are aggroed, you may then kill that monster without failing goal 3.
- Only one player needs to click each ??? to "activate" it (a notification message will be displayed when a new ??? is clicked).
- Within the area, there are multiple cliffs and ramps which significantly restrict access to certain parts of the area, especially the far north and southwest tunnels.